Our Urgent Care centers are dedicated to maintaining health and wellness of everyone in your workplace. We provide occupational health services for both patients and employers.
We offer exceptional medical care to injured workers, focused on recovering and returning to work as soon as possible. We provide employers with services to meet regulatory requirements, reduce risk, maintain a healthy and productive workforce, and manage workers compensation claims efficiently.
Our Services Include:
- Employment Physicals
- DOT Physicals by FMCSA Certified Examiners
- Fitness For Duty/Return To Work
- Medical History Questionnaire for OSHA or HAZMAT
- Drug and Alocohol Screening - Marinuanna, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opiates, PCP, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepine, Methadone, Propoxyphene, Alocohol, and more
- Vaccines - Hepatitis A&B, Tetanus, PPD, Flu Shots, Typhoid, MMR, etc.
- Blood Tests Including Occupational and Blood Borne Pathogens, Screening For Vaccine Status(Titres)
- Audiometry Assessment (Hearing/noise)
- Chest X-ray and Other X-rays
- Lung Capacity Clearance (Pulmonary Function Testing(PFT))
- Qualitative Respirator Mask Fit Test
- Trearment for Work Related Injuries - Including Laceration Repair, Superficial Corneal Injuries or Foreign Bodies.
- Other Medically necessart services
If you are hurt or injured at work, we are here to help. Our in-house state of the art computerized digital low radiation x-ray and lab located in the same facility is here to take care of all your occupational needs.
We can also assist you in getting a pre-certification for an MRI or CT scan.